May 23, 2019
Duvaltex launches its new sustainable polyester for commercial interiors at Neocon 2019 in Chicago
Duvaltex, the market leader in North America for Contract Textiles, will introduce its new sustainable textile innovation at Neocon, Chicago, June 10-12, 2019.
Affirming its leadership in sustainability, Duvaltex will introduce new sustainable fabrics, which not only represent a new and innovative technology for polyester, but also an advanced circular economy model for textiles.
Through is leading textiles brands, Victor, True Textiles, Teknit and Guilford of Maine, Duvaltex has been one of the leading manufacturers of sustainable textiles and has manufactured more than 100,000,000 yards of sustainable fabrics in the last 20 years.
Victor and True Textiles were pioneers in sustainability, making early and ongoing commitments to environmental stewardship and leadership.
The similarities in the history of Victor and True Textiles made for a unique synergy when the companies came together under the Duvaltex name in 2015:
• Two longstanding textile companies with rich histories, who both began as manufacturers of wool products
• They were geographically close: 115 miles apart across the US/Canadian border
• Both were fully integrated manufacturers, allowing them greater control over product quality and differentiation
• Both were early and leading suppliers to the office systems furniture market, and later broader ranges of products for commercial interiors
• Both had made significant commitments and contributions to sustainability
• Each understood the importance of design in the contract arena, and had design studios in NYC
• Both strongly supported and were closely involved in development of the NSF/ANSI 336 (Facts) standard.
Full press release and innovation details to be launched on May 30, 2019.
Vice-President of Marketing
Phone: 418 571-7659
Email: [email protected]